1103 Falls Curve
Eagle Creek Financial Advisors adhere to CFP Boards Standard of Professional Conduct (Standards).
1. UNDERSTANDING THE CLIENT’S PERSONAL AND FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCESOur initial complimentary meeting will be the first opportunity to get to know one another. We will go over our process and work together to identify the role and responsibilities of the planner and you, our valued client. We will gather data and analyze your current financial situation, which may include cash flow, taxes, insurance policies, retirement accounts, bank accounts, mortgage statements and estate planning documents.
2. IDENTIFYING AND SELECTING GOALSWe will help identify goals, noting the effect that selecting a particular goal may have on other goals. We will also help prioritize goals and identify goals that might not be realistic.
3. ANALYZING THE CLIENT’S CURRENT COURSE OF ACTION AND POTENTIAL ALTERNATIVE COURSE(S) OF ACTIONWe will consider the all aspects of your current financial situation to determine the resources available and the next steps to meet your goals.
4. DEVELOPING THE FINANCIAL PLANNING RECOMMENDATION(S)We will review and explain the rationale for our recommendations so you can make an informed decision
5. PRESENTING THE FINANCIAL PLANNING RECOMMENDATION(S)We will discuss any concerns you may have and make revisions as necessary. We understand the plan will continue to evolve. After presenting the plan, we will discuss the next steps.
6. IMPLEMENTING THE FINANCIAL PLANNING RECOMMENDATION(S)We will discuss the plan together and the time line or the implementation.
7. MONITORING PROGRESS AND UPDATINGYour plan will continue to evolve and our relationship will continue to grow. We will be your trusted advisor and work together to continue to update your plan at least annually or as needed.